IELTS EXAM PREPARATION
IELTS useful information
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is trusted by universities, government agencies, immigration departments, multinational companies and professional bodies as the standardised test for people who want to work or study in an English speaking environment.
- 15 or 23 hours per week
- 4 to 8 week courses or combine with a General English course (GE in morning, IELTS in afternoon)
- Monthly 1:1 tutorials
- Maximum of 13 students per class
- Minimum level of Pre-intermediate (A2)
Why choose this course?
- Experienced IELTS specialist teachers
- Structured and easy-to-remember strategies
- 1:1 University counselling service for students looking to enter a UK university (e.g help writing personal statements and UCAS applications)
- Free access to all our online learning resources
- Free weekly entry to ELT Cafe and Film Club